Lianne has been practicing massage therapy since 2008, after graduating from the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy. She is a Licensed and Insured Massage Therapist dedicated to creating a unique session for each of her clients based on their specific needs or restrictions. Whether you are looking for relief from pain due to chronic muscle tension, injury, or simply relaxation there is a massage for you.
Lianne specializes in Therapeutic Massage including Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Pregnancy massage. She is certified in Traditional Thai Massage and Ashi-Thai oriental Bar Therapy. Lianne’s work experience in both medical and spa settings has allowed her to develop skills in a wide variety of techniques, including massage cupping and the use of essential oils, that assist her clients on their path to wellness.
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy (Westport, CT) 2008
- Certified in Traditional Thai Massage
- Certified in Ashi-Thai Oriental Bar Therapy
Licensing and Professional Affliations:
- Licensed by Connecticut Department of Health (License #005659)
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Member of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)