Christina has a diversified professional background and has brought a strong commitment to the wellness community. Christina integrates her ability as a personal trainer and as a massage therapist and offers to share her knowledge of the mind/body connection helping you find your balance from within.
By combining aspects of fitness with her knowledge of kinesiology of the human body, she will take your health and wellness personally, working alongside you to help achieve all of your fitness goals.
- Personal training certification with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Z Health rehabilitation & movement specialist, certified in core suspension training with TRX
- Completed the SFG (Strong First Girya) Level 1
- Strongfirst Level 2
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy/Ashi-Thai
- Ace Massage Cupping
- Graduate of Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy program, class of December 2011.
- NeuroKinetic Therapy Assessment and Evaluation